Hastingsbiographical name (1)
Definition of Hastings
(Entry 1 of 3)
Hastingsbiographical name (2)
Definition of Hastings (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of Hastings (Entry 3 of 3)
Note: Ten miles northwest of the town of Hastings is the scene of the battle of Hastings, in which William the Conqueror, Duke of Normandy, defeated the English King, Harold II, on October 14, 1066.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game