Definition of Harappa
locality in eastern Pakistan in the Indus Valley between Multan and Lahore
Note: Harappa was a major center for the earliest known urban culture on the Indian subcontinent.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game