Definition of Hall's honeysuckle
: a honeysuckle (Lonicera japonica halliana) that is a vining variety of Japanese honeysuckle with flowers initially pure white but yellowing with age, is often used as an ornamental climber or ground cover, and has established itself as an aggressive escape in much of the southeastern U.S.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?