Gu·ti | \ ˈgütē\
plural Guti or Gutis
Definition of Guti
1 : a mountain people ruling Sumer and Akkad in the 24th century b.c.
2 : a member of the Guti people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?