Definition of Grundtvigianism
: a religious movement among Danish Lutherans that arose out of the activities of Nikolai Grundtvig in behalf of the principles of greater religious freedom for both laity and clergy and of the authority of the living Christ as opposed to formal creeds
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game