Definition of Greenwich
Note: The meridian that passes through Greenwich, which is called the Prime Meridian or the Greenwich Meridian, serves as the basis for standard time throughout much of the world and marks the dividing point between east longitude and west longitude.
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game