variants: or less commonly Grace warbler
Definition of Grace's warbler
: a gray-and-white warbler (Dendroica graciae) black-streaked above with a yellow throat and chest and common in the southwestern U.S. and adjacent Mexico
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game