Definition of God's plenty
1 : a quantity larger than human need or desire : superabundance since critics were … praising the use of symbols novelists determined to furnish the symbols, and in God's plenty— Malcolm Cowley
2 : a very large number or amount the book was issued in God's plenty— J. D. Hart
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game