Definition of Goa bean
1 : a tropical Old World herbaceous annual vine (Psophocarpus tetragonolobus) bearing purplish or blue flowers in a close raceme and pods with four jagged wings
2 : the edible seed of the Goa bean
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game