Definition of Ghana
Note: Ghana was formerly a British territory called the Gold Coast, which comprised the Gold Coast Colony, Ashanti, the Northern Territories, and British Togoland trust territory. It gained its independence in 1957.
Keep scrolling for more
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game