Definition of Gaza
Note: Along with the Gaza Strip (the surrounding coastal district, which adjoins the Sinai Peninsula) , the city of Gaza was administered by Egypt from 1949 to 1967 and then by Israel until 2005, when it came under the control of the Palestinian Authority. The population of the whole district is about 1,400,000.
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game