variants: or less commonly GR-S rubber
Definition of GR-S
: any of a class of general-purpose synthetic rubbers that are made by copolymerizing emulsions of butadiene and styrene commonly at a temperature of either 122° F or 41° F and that are used especially in tires — see cold rubber
Keep scrolling for more
something valued as if it were money
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game