Fort Peck Lakegeographical name
Definition of Fort Peck Lake
reservoir about 130 miles (209 kilometers) long in northeastern Montana formed in the Missouri River by Fort Peck Dam , which was completed in 1940
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game