Feast of Unleavened Bread
Definition of Feast of Unleavened Bread
: an ancient 7-day agricultural feast marked by the offering of new grain to the Lord which began on the 15th day of the 1st month, the day after the 1st day of the Passover, and finally became one continuous festival with the Passover
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?