Ex·ul·tet | \ igˈzu̇lˌtet, eg-\
Definition of Exultet
: a hymn of praise sung in the Roman Catholic Church at the blessing of the paschal candle on Easter eve
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game