Definition of Evodia
1 : a genus of Asian and Australasian shrubs and trees (family Rutaceae) having opposite aromatic leaves, unisexual flowers, and dry fruits
2 evodia or euodia plural evodias or euodias : any plant of the genus Evodia or a related genus (Tetradium) — see also korean evodia
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- An Overview of the Contronym 'Overlook'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game