Eu·tracheata | \ (¦)yü+\
Definition of Eutracheata
: a group of Arthropoda comprising all arthropods (as insects, chilopods, diplopods, and a few related forms) that have a tracheal respiratory system and a single pair of antennae
Keep scrolling for more
standardized text or formulaic language
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game