Eu·selachii | \ ¦yü+ \
Definition of Euselachii
(Entry 1 of 2)
: a subclass or other division of Chondrichthyes comprising the recent sharks and rays and certain extinct related forms
\ " \
Definition of Euselachii (Entry 2 of 2)
taxonomic synonym of pleurotremata
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game