Eu·ler diagram | \ ˈȯilə(r)-\
variants: or Euler's diagram \ -)z- \
Definition of Euler diagram
: a graphic method employing circles to represent relations between and operations on classes and the terms of propositions by inclusion, exclusion, and intersection — compare venn diagram
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game