Eu·bryales | \ ¦yü+\
Definition of Eubryales
: an order of Musci comprising mosses that have perennial erect gametophores, stems with many rows of leaves, and drooping capsules with a double peristome of well-developed teeth
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?