En·ter·o·mor·pha | \ -ˈmȯrfə\
Definition of Enteromorpha
: a genus of green algae (family Ulvaceae) having a hollow tubular thallus with a wall one cell in thickness and often growing on the bottoms of ships
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?