Em·bo·lom·eri | \ ˌembəˈläməˌrī\
Definition of Embolomeri
: an order of primitive labyrinthodonts including most of the larger Carboniferous amphibians and having vertebrae in which both intercentra and pleurocentra are complete disks
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
- Must 'Collide' Mean Two Moving Objects?
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?