Drac·u·la | \ ˈdrakyələ\
Definition of Dracula
: one who maintains a relationship like that of a vampire toward another by sapping his or her physical or emotional strength I wish I could find a truly cruel, fiendish woman, a sheer vicious Dracula— Calder Willingham
Keep scrolling for more
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game