Do·thi·o·rel·la | \ ˌdōthēəˈrelə \
Definition of Dothiorella
: a form genus of imperfect fungi (family Sphaeriopsidaceae) characterized by single-celled hyaline spores (grouped in superficial stromata) of the pycnidia
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game