Do·ro·bo | \ dəˈrō(ˌ)bō\
plural Dorobo or Dorobos
Definition of Dorobo
1 : a people of southern and central Kenya that speak Nandi and that were formerly dependent on hunting
2 : a member of the Dorobo people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game