Jordanbiographical name (1)
Definition of Jordan
(Entry 1 of 3)
Jordanbiographical name (2)
Definition of Jordan (Entry 2 of 3)
Definition of Jordan (Entry 3 of 3)
Note: The Jordan originates in the Anti-Lebanon Mountains near the border between Lebanon and Syria, flows southward, and empties into the Dead Sea. It passes en route through the Sea of Galilee and forms part of the borders of Syria, Lebanon, Israel, and the West Bank.
Note: Jordan's western border is formed mainly by the Jordan River and the Dead Sea but has a small coastline on the Gulf of Aqaba at its southern end.
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game