Darling Rangegeographical name
Definition of Darling Range
mountains of southwestern Western Australia extending about 250 miles (400 kilometers) north and south along the coast; highest point is Mount Cooke 1910 feet (582 meters)
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?