Danga·rik | \ ˈdaŋ(g)əˌrik \
plural Dangarik or Dangariks
Definition of Dangarik
1 : a Pashtun people living in the southern Chitral sector of the northwest frontiers of Pakistan
2 : a member of the Dangarik people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game