Definition of DOJ
Department of Justice St. Paul officials have not denied that conversations concerning the three lawsuits took place last year with the Department of Justice, but city and DOJ officials maintain that federal attorneys are within their right to consider pending litigation when brokering legal resolutions.— Frederick Melo
Note: The Department of Justice is the executive division of the U.S. federal government responsible for law enforcement and allied programs and services.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game