Copacabana Beachgeographical name
Definition of Copacabana Beach
South Atlantic resort at the western side of the entrance to Guanabara Bay in the southeastern part of the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game