Con·vol·vu·la·ce·ae | \ kənˌvälv(y)əˈlāsēˌē\
Definition of Convolvulaceae
: a family of twining vines, erect herbs, shrubs, or trees (order Polemoniales) comprising the morning-glory family and having alternate leaves and regular pentamerous flowers with plaited corollas
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game