Definition of Colima
1 volcano in the state of Jalisco, southwestern Mexico
2 state of southwestern Mexico bordering on the Pacific area 2106 square miles (5454 square kilometers), population 650,555
3 city south-southwest of Guadalajara, Mexico population 146,904
Note: The city of Colima is the capital of the state of Colima.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game