\ ˈjwäŋ \
variants: or Chawng \ ˈjȯŋ \
plural Chuang or Chuangs or Chawng or Chawngs
Definition of Chuang
: any of a large number of tribal peoples of southern China under a variety of names but all having cultural and linguistic affiliation with the Thai or Siamese
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game