Chan·go | \ ˈchäŋ(ˌ)gō, -aŋ-\
plural Chango or Changos
Definition of Chango
1a : an extinct people of the north Chilean coast
b : a member of such people
2 : the language of the Chango people
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?