Definition of Chang
river 3915 miles (6299 kilometers) long in central China flowing from the Kunlun Mountains in southwestern Qinghai (province) east into the East China Sea
Note: The Chang (Yangtze) is the principal river of China and the longest river in Asia.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game