Central African Republicgeographical name
variants: or 1976–79 Central African Empire or earlier Ubangi-Shari
Definition of Central African Republic
landlocked republic in north central Africa; capital Bangui area 240,535 square miles (622,984 square kilometers), population 5,745,000
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game