Cel·sia | \ ˈselsēə, -lsh(ē)ə\
Definition of Celsia
: a genus of mostly European herbs of the family Scrophulariaceae with large yellow flowers resembling snapdragons — see cretan bear's-tail , cretan mullein
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of returning to life
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game