Definition of Campobello
island of Canada in southwestern New Brunswick area 15 square miles (40 square kilometers), population 1056
Note: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt had a summer home on Campobello Island.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?