Definition of Cambridge
2 city in eastern Massachusetts on the north side of the Charles River across from Boston population 105,162
Note: Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology are located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
3 city in southeastern Ontario, Canada population 126,748; includes the former cities of Galt and Preston
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?