Ca·bra·lea | \ kəˈbrälēə, -ˈā- \
Definition of Cabralea
: a genus of trees of southern tropical America (family Meliaceae) noted chiefly for their wood which resembles cedar but is firmer and stronger and which is used for construction, joinery, furniture, and sculpture
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Return of Name that Color! Take the quiz
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game