Ca·bra·lea | \ kəˈbrälēə, -ˈā-\
Definition of Cabralea
: a genus of trees of southern tropical America (family Meliaceae) noted chiefly for their wood which resembles cedar but is firmer and stronger and which is used for construction, joinery, furniture, and sculpture
Keep scrolling for more
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game