Burk·wood viburnum | \ ˈbərˌkwu̇d-\
Definition of Burkwood viburnum
: a nearly evergreen shrub (Viburnum burkwoodii) having leaves with shiny upper and gray tomentose lower surface and heads of pink-flushed flowers
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Citation Play the game