Bu·kid·non | \ büˈkidˌnän\
plural Bukidnon or Bukidnons
Definition of Bukidnon
1a : a predominantly pagan people inhabiting central northern Mindanao, Philippines
b : a member of such people
2 : an Austronesian language of the Bukidnon people
— called also Binokid
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?