Definition of Brussels
city and capital of Belgium population 163,210
Note: The city of Brussels is part of Greater Brussels, officially called the Brussels-Capital Region, which along with Flanders and Wallonia is one of the three major political divisions of Belgium.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?