British Antarctic Territorygeographical name
Definition of British Antarctic Territory
islands and territories in the South Atlantic and in Antarctica administered by the British including South Orkney and South Shetland islands, the Antarctic Peninsula, and the Palmer Archipelago
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game