Bi·loc·u·li·na | \ bīˌläkyəˈlīnə\
Definition of Biloculina
: a genus of calcareous imperforate foraminiferans extraordinarily abundant in the North sea where their remains form much of the ooze covering the bottom
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?