Big Siouxgeographical name
Definition of Big Sioux
river 420 miles (676 kilometers) long in South Dakota and Iowa flowing south to the Missouri River and forming the Iowa–South Dakota boundary
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game