Definition of Berlin
(Entry 1 of 2)
Definition of Berlin (Entry 2 of 2)
Note: Berlin was made the capital of Prussia in 1701 and later became the capital of Germany. After World War II it was partitioned into East Berlin, which became the capital of East Germany in 1949 , and West Berlin, which became a state of West Germany (although not formally incorporated as such) in 1948 . Reunified Berlin became the official capital of reunified Germany in 1990.
- 'Bounty Hunter': A Hollywood Invention
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game