Definition of Berlin
(Entry 1 of 2)
Definition of Berlin (Entry 2 of 2)
Note: Berlin was made the capital of Prussia in 1701 and later became the capital of Germany. After World War II it was partitioned into East Berlin, which became the capital of East Germany in 1949 , and West Berlin, which became a state of West Germany (although not formally incorporated as such) in 1948 . Reunified Berlin became the official capital of reunified Germany in 1990.
Keep scrolling for more
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Words from Greek and Latin Quiz
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game