plural Belgian Malinois
Definition of Belgian Malinois
: any of a breed of working dogs closely related to the Belgian sheepdog and having relatively short straight fawn or reddish-brown hair with black tips and a dense undercoat
— called also Malinois
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?