Beau·mon·tia | \ bō-ˈmän-sh(ē-)ə, -tē-ə \
Definition of Beaumontia
: a small genus of East Indian woody vines (family Apocynaceae) having very large showy fragrant white flowers and being grown as ornamental climbers in warm regions
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game