Bdel·lo·ne·mer·tea | \ ¦de-lō-nə-¦mər-tē-ə\
Definition of Bdellonemertea
: an order of Nemertea (class Enopla) comprising short thick-bodied forms with a large posterior sucker and no eyes or cerebral organ — see malacobdella
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?